Apr 21, 2010

APRIL STUDIO CHANGE...MAY EXHIBIT ARTWORK
This is a photo that I took last summer and
am placing in the MAY "Blooming Possibilities" Exhibit...

I don't know if all of you have heard the GREAT news, but deAnn had her baby girl Havah on April 20th! This news is so exciting! Since Havah came a little bit sooner than expected, deAnn won't be able to have the Studio this week and bless us with her presence...BUT she has requested me, to collect the artwork for the May exhibit, "Blooming Possibilities!" I will meet you by the coffee bar near the conference room, at the regular scheduled time that we meet for the studio, 7pm, to collect your artwork that you want to be placed in the May exhibit! Thanks for your understanding, and I hope to see you all tonight!
Excited to see your artwork!
Steph Rudisill

No comments: