Nov 16, 2010

The Studio - Cancelled (sorry)

I'm sorry to do this, but I'm realizing my energy levels are not 100% back yet post-op. This week I change the gallery over and it's a nice big exhibit. Therefore, I think I need to cancel The Studio tomorrow night (Wednesday) and use that time & remaining energy working on the gallery.

HOWEVER, you can still pick up your artwork from the current exhibit. I'll be working from 5-9pm tomorrow night. You can find me in the gallery OR in my office. If the office area is locked, text me or call me: 542-9024 and I'll let ya in to get your work. :0)

Thanks for understanding and we'll meet again for The Studio in December and do something fun for Christmas. And if your creative mind has any ideas about what that could be - send 'em my way. I love collaborative efforts!

grace & peace,
deAnn

No comments: