Apr 11, 2011

Quiet Reflection in the Gallery


The Gallery @ Common Grounds Coffee Bar at LWCC will be open on Friday, 4/15 and Friday, 4/22 from 4pm to 9pm for a quiet reflective walk through the April Exhibit, “A Journey of Love.”


There will be copies of the gallery booklet, The Heart Behind the Art, the lighting will be set appropriately, and soft music will play in the background.

I hope this will be a quiet time for you to meet with Jesus through the use of visual art during these last few weeks of the Lenten season.

Email me if you have any quesitons,
grace & peace, deAnn

1 comment:

Hyphen Interiors said...

That sounds super cool. I love that. Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog earlier. I appreciate you visiting! The chair was a fun (and a little scary) project.

P.S. I would at times respond directly back to the comment email alert with an email, but your comments come in as no-reply. That can be changed in your blogger profile. Just click show email address. (Just in case that is helpful.)