Sep 12, 2009

September Pages Recap

September 10th

Wow! What a turn out (although not everyone was able to be there) for our most recent Pages gathering! It is so fulfilling to talk and write with other writers. So thank you to all who were able to make it, and hopefully those that were not will be able to make the next one (October 8th).

We talked about a variety of topics in writing - from what projects we were working on at the moment to being painfully real in our writing. Thank you all for making my job a little less intimidating while I stepped in for deAnn that night. We then wrote for forty minutes.

See ya at the next gathering!
Emily

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Thanks for leading, Emily, and thanks to all of you for making me feel welcome my first time out. If you're interested, I posted my response to one of the prompts on my blog at http://living3368.wordpress.com/2009/09/11/remembering/.

I'll see you in October!