Sep 9, 2009

Thursday Pages, 9/10

Hello writers - tomorrow, Thursday, 9/10, is our monthly gathering.

We took off August - but September is here and soon fall will greet us with a crisp chill in the air. I can't wait! Fall is my favorite time of year. It invites me into my big comfy chair where my mind can run free on the pages of my notebook. I seem to write more fall through spring than I do in the summer.

Anyhow, I digress... Let's welcome fall with writers gathering tomorrow night at 7pm in the large conference room at LWCC. Bring your notebook and pen or your laptop. The first 30 minutes will be catching up on the writer's life then the following 60 minutes, we'll launch into a time of silent writing. Bring a project you are working on or we'll have a variety of writing prompts for you to choose from or be inspired by.

Grace & peace ~
deAnn

No comments: