Mar 7, 2011

Wednesday Pages

broken lead

Hello writers and poets,

Spring is on its way, can you feel a re-birth coming? The soggy monotone landscape will soon burst forth with God’s most brilliant colors ever. Are you ready? I sure am. I also feel a creative re-birth within me. Ideas cropping up in my mind like the tulips in my backyard, pushing away winter to reach for spring. I hope you are sensing your own creative re-birth as well. If not, come to Pages this week, (Wednesday) and we’ll see if we can’t get some inspiration flowing!!

Here’s the scoop:

  • Wednesday, March 9th
  • 7:00-8:30 PM
  • Coffee Bar room E & F of LWCC
  • Bring notebook or laptop and desire to write!

 

If you will, let me know if you can make it so I’m adequately prepared. :0)

Grace & peace,

deAnn

No comments: