Oct 29, 2012

Spirit-Filled Artist Retreat



I'd love to have you join me as I lead a workshop at New Song Fellowship Church in Lancaster's Spirit-Filled Artist Retreat on Saturday, November 10.

This retreat will focus on empowering you to use the gifts God has uniquely entrusted you with through the local church so that the watching world would see Christ in a powerful way thru the arts. We want people to stand awed not by your talent, but by your God!


The workshop I will lead feature a hands-on time for creative expression through prayer. For all the details about the Retreat, click here


Registration is $35 which includes all the art supplies and lunch. Please register this week so we can purchase enough materials and lunch items for all! 



I am looking forward to partnering with New Song to provide a restful and reflective day for artists of all mediums from all churches!

let me know if you have any questions!! 

grace & peace,
deAnn

No comments: