Apr 26, 2010

Early Arrival

Well, our little girl, Havah, was ready to enter the world just over 3 weeks early. But we are 100% totally and utterly in love with this little gift from God. For the next 11 weeks, I'll be on maternity leave, however, the Arts at LW must go on! So, the May exhibit will be installed this week, with any grace. Also there will be an exhibit in June that you'll not want to miss. So, even though I'll be on maternity leave, I'll be working a little from time to time in order to get the exhibits up as planned.

I can't wait to spend the next couple of months loving on my baby girl. But don't get too excited, you've not heard the last of me! :0)

May you enjoy each spring day as the earth continues to ripen with every shade of green...

grace & peace,
deAnn

No comments: