Dec 16, 2015

January at Infused Arts

We are super excited about 2016 here at Infused Arts! We have been going through the painfully creative process of rebranding Infused Arts as we launch a new facet and rhythm to our monthly gatherings. It won't be long now before we launch with the new look. There is a lot going on behind the scenes and I can't wait to share all this with you!

One thing I want to point out is that Infused Arts will not be meeting in January...no Write Space, no Studio.  BUT come February, we are kicking off with the new program and rhythm that I mentioned above. Of course, we'll still have The Write Space and The Studio. We aren't taking anything away. In fact, God is adding to our ministry with this new gathering we are calling The Collective (which is going to be so awesome!).

 
 
I promise, as soon as I have all the elements in place from our amazing communications department, I'll roll out the new look and let you in on the new rhythm and share in detail about The Collective and that it's going to be a hot spot for creatives of every genre.
 
It won't be too long friends. I'm a terrible "waiter" - my excitement equals my impatience! Does that ever happen to you? But it won't be much longer...
 
Be in joy!
 
more to come ...
 
deAnn Roe


No comments: